- Degree in Kinesiology specialized in Exercise Science
- Founder/Program Coordinator of Get Buckets Basketball: Elite Basketball & Sport Performance Camp
- Co-owner of Get Buckets Basketball (getbucketsillinois.com)
- PTAG – Certified Personal Trainer
Eastern Illinois University: Bachelors in Kinesiology
- Sport Specific Training
- Experienced in training youth, high school, college, and professional athletes
- Programs that will improve muscular strengths, muscular endurance, cardiovascular endurance, speed, agility, lateral and vertical explosiveness
- Programs for weight loss and hypertrophy
- Bootcamp Classes
Philosophy on Exercise and Well-Being
Rene started playing sports when he was a young boy and developed a passion for basketball and football. Not only did he love playing the sport, but he also loved the practices and the weight training a player had to go through to become great. Rene played both varsity Basketball and Football for Wheeling High School. While attending Eastern Illinois University he knew he wanted to become a Sport Performance Trainer and therefore got his degree in Kinesiology. Rene supplemented his course work with a variety of internships and participated in Exercise Science studies.
Rene’s biggest joy is seeing his athletes succeed in whatever level they are playing in. He is dedicated to helping his athletes become successful not only in their sport, but in their life as well. Rene not only work with athletes, but also works with clients looking to lose weight and/or put on muscle mass. His personal training programs are customized for every individual in order to accomplish their goal!
Interests & Hobbies
- Ball is life
- Playing golf
- Loves being out doors
- reading articles and studying books on improving the human body
ARC Performance specializes in training POWER, STRENGTH, and SPEED for competitive and recreational athletes.
650 S. Wheeling Rd. Wheeling IL. 60090 (SE part of Wheeling Plaza) Please Contact us by calling: (224) 588-9893 Get Directions
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Tuesday – Thursday: 6AM-9PM