- Certified Personal Trainer – National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Kettlebell Instructor – StrongFirst SFG Level 1
- Certified Functional Strength Coach – Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning
- Functional Movement Screen Certified Level 1 (FMS)
Florida Atlantic University: Bachelor of Business Administration
- Strength and Conditioning
- Hardstyle Kettlebell Training, Power Lifting, and Functional Fitness
- Passion for helping others improve their quality of life, get stronger and healthier, and achieve their health and performance goals.
Philosophy on Exercise and Well-Being
Kim is married and has two small children who never seem to stop. She spent the last 12 years working for one of the largest corporations in the world. She recently resigned from her corporate career to balance her time between her family and helping others achieve their health and fitness goals. Kim played basketball and ran track and cross country in high school. After tearing her ACL playing basketball, her focus turned to endurance running for several years before she was introduced to strength and conditioning. She believes that, regardless of your goals, strength is important for all of us to live healthy lives. Her training philosophy focuses on quality of movement over quantity of movement using the basic movement patterns of pulling, pushing, squatting, hinging, carrying loads, and performing these movement patterns while maintaining postural control.
Interests & Hobbies
- Traveling and spending time with family and friends.
- Teaching and encouraging her children to live healthy and active lifestyles using their social skills, creativity, and imagination.
- Learning from some of the leading strength and conditioning experts in the industry and staying current on best practices.
- Continuing her education by attending seminars and studying Human Anatomy and Physiology.
LOCATION:650 S. Wheeling Rd. Wheeling IL. 60090 (SE part of Wheeling Plaza) Please Contact us by calling: (224) 588-9893 Get Directions
HOURS OF OPERATION:Monday: 11AM-9PM
Tuesday – Thursday: 6AM-9PM