- I just wanted to try a different type of training. My body was getting very used to training in Cincinnati and I needed somebody to push me more. I’ve known Reed for a while and I’ve been hearing good things about his training. He trained me a couple times and I liked it. I just feel like he’s a unique trainer.
- At ARC there’s a bible verse on the wall 1 Corinthians 9:24, “run the race like you are going to win it.”That verse and the personal trainers at ARC changed my thinking. When I finished a marathon and they called my name as the overall women’s first place finisher, I was shocked! It just goes to show that you really can do more than you think you can.Mays
- When Aaron saw me on the runway during practice, he pulled me aside and told me that I had great potential. Ever since then, it’s been hard work and dedication. I’ve had my eyes on Aaron’s high school triple jump record since freshman year. I would tell him that I was going to break it, and he simply replied with a sarcastic “yea okay kid.” So then I had no other choice, but to go for it.A.J. Scarbrough
- I discovered ARC Performance in October 2011, and gained a whole new perspective on exercise. Thanks to Neil and Aaron, I learned so much more about how to lift and what to lift. More importantly, I started taking my lower body lifts more seriously! Training at ARC furthermore solidified my decision to major in Kinesiology with a concentration of Movement Science at UIC.Alvin Augustine
- I realized that working with Aaron was the best way for me to accomplish those things. Working with Aaron I can’t remember ever having that feeling. I have learned so much at ARC Performance that I now implement a lot of the training into my regular routine and most of my routine is actually stuff I learned from all the trainers at ARC Performance.
- My name is Mike Alcazar and I am a summer intern at ARC Performance. I am a sophomore at Wheeling High School. As an intern here at ARC, I have learned a lot; from the basics of strength training to the complexities of proper Olympic lifting technic. I have also enjoyed helping with marketing at one of my favorite places to eat, JK’s.